Coding is no longer a tool reserved for computer scientists and application developers. Coding is now a necessity for scientists, engineers and researchers. Developing a foundation and familiarity with the basics of programming could prove to be the defining factor for a good scientist and an excellent one.
This program is designed to give foundations of programming to future scientists, researchers and engineers.
- Lectures on how coding is changing the face of science, research and engineering
- Lectures and workshops on Python
- Talks on the proper use of technology
- Get-togethers with scientists, researchers and engineers who use coding as part of their research and work
- Excursion, Sports Fest and Quiz Show
- One on one chat with a professional
- Graduation ceremony, handing of awards and certificates
- Applicants should be incoming Grade 12 students who are in the STEM track and are living or studying in Quezon City
- Limited slots available
- Code Alpha will launch during the school break of 2018. Contact us for more details.